}
...
\m/

***Little Raven***



There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament
\m/
diciembre 15, 2006

Y entre al cyber para jugar ragnarok a las 2am. Y me sente. No, no era Pampa, forget it.

Estaba este tema:



Gazing through the window at the world outside
Wondering if mother earth will survive
Hoping that mankind will stop abusing her, sometime

After all theres only just the two of us
And here we are still fighting for our lives
Watching all of history repeat itself, time after time

Im just a dreamer, I dream my life away
Im just a dreamer, who dreams of better days

I watch the sun go down like everyone of us
Im hoping that the dawn will bring a sign
A better place for those who will come after us this time

Im just a dreamer, I dream my life away, oh yeah
Im just a dreamer, who dreams of better days

Your higher power may be God or jesus christ
It doesnt really matter much to me
Without each others help there aint no hope for us
Im living in a dream, a fantasy
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

If only we could just find serenity
It would be nice if we could live as one
When will all this anger, hate and bigotry be gone?

Im just a dreamer, I dream my life away, today
Im just a dreamer, who dreams of better days, ok
Im just a dreamer, whos searching for the way, today
Im just a dreamer, dreaming my life away
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah



Tema choto, no me gusta ozzy ni ahi, y quiza en cualquier otra oportunidad la cancion habria pasado desapercibida... but... logro deprimirme, quiza por el tono melosiento, o no se... pero por alguna razon me hizo acordar algo del pasado, cuando estabamos ... no se si bien, pero al menos un poquitito mejor. Seh, yo siempre fui el emo, el cursi, hasta el amanerado, si se quiere. Pero yo era feliz asi, a pesar de los problemas sabia que. Pero ahora, no estoy tan seguro. Si, lo que sea, la gente cambia, se conocen mas, nuevas, y mejores (en potencia)... pero igual, sigue pareciendo una argumento pedorro.
La verdad, creo que al final termine siendo mas prescindible de lo que crei al principio. I knew it was too much since the beginning, but I need this tiny moment to realize about it. . .
Sigo siendo un emo, but now I'm an little empty one....

Grito desgarrador producido a las 2:14:00 a. m.




There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament