}
...
\m/

***Little Raven***



There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament
\m/
octubre 24, 2006


Forgive me, for I don't know what I gain, prayed the sinner.
And he was right
He had no one to give his hand
no one to confort
no one to kiss
no one to hug
no one to play
no one to rescue (or to be rescued by)
no one to share his life
no one to die for...

or... did he...?

(Is it necessary to pray with speech? Doesn't God know the thoughts of all people?)

(Where is your God?)

(Dead, same than Nietzche...)

Of course, he wanted to be there for somebody, but he was weak...

and as usual,

he

could

do

nothing

but

wait

and

pray

P

R

A

Y

What is the greatest thing ye can experience? It is the hour of great contempt. The hour in which even your happiness is loathsome to you, and your reason and your virtue likewise.
The hour in which ye say: What is my happiness worth! It is poverty and uncleanness and despicable ease. Yet my happiness should justify Being itself!

The hour in which ye say: What is my reason worth! Desireth it knowledge as the lion his prey? It is poverty and uncleanness, and despicable ease.

The hour in which ye say: What is my virtue worth! Not yet hath it roused me to fury. How I weary of my good and mine evil! It is all naught but poverty and uncleanness and despicable ease! ...

Man is a rope stretched betwixt beast and Superman -- a rope over an abyss.

Perilous is the crossing, perilous the way, perilous the backward look, perilous all trembling and halting by the way.

Man is great in that he is a bridge and not a goal: man can be loved in that he is a transition and a perishing.


Am I here?

I don't know.

I want to help others, but I'm weak.

I can't even save myself

How... pathetic

Grito desgarrador producido a las 4:28:00 a. m.




There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament