}
...
\m/

***Little Raven***



There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament
\m/
septiembre 26, 2006

m@sk
Oh, it can't be seen
but a smile can be a papier mache mask...
A mask I wear just to make others feel confortable,
to make them less-worried
But the pain,
the sadness,
the loneliness,
the desires,
the emptiness,
the hunger of... "it"
(The Unnamed)
...can't be hidden forever

It's a heavy burden,
that mask... of "sanity",
where all my nightmares dwell,
where my tears rest
(inside)

*ERASER (POLITE)*

I do, I really do.
But I'm nothing
Not even a tear upon a face,
not a single tear of....

I can't forget what I'm fighting for....
...but...
...am I still fighting...?
Furthermore....
...am I still...





















...sane...?




konekito tierno



(Que se yo, esa foto me parecio tierna )

Grito desgarrador producido a las 12:58:00 a. m.




There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament