}
...
\m/

***Little Raven***



There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament
\m/
julio 09, 2006


Explanation

I have the feeling, I have the spirit...
I have some means...
I could kill them...
but I CAN'T...
(they have too many pieces of me)
(they have...)
(And you, you... don't even think that all of this was for you. Don't be so self centered)
(Because some of us have feelings...)
(Too...?)
(Exactly, an example of things finished the wrong way...)
(...one-way...)
(But that....that doesn't justify me)
(Justify...just defy...)
(AT ALL)

Grito desgarrador producido a las 3:26:00 p. m.




There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament