}
...
\m/

***Little Raven***



There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament
\m/
mayo 02, 2006

Sleeping Beauty
Somewhere in time
The bell of happiness
was tere, waiting to chime
ready for our toll

Together as one, we used to be,
like feasty thieves in uncaught felony;
but something took you away from me,
awful spawn of hell, called destiny...

I lost my body, becometh a lake of tears
ad with me, cried angels dumped from celestial sphere,
Now I have no hope no fear
Every wish was (self)burried in a seal

That almighty God, who other but He
could have punished the love of man and seraphim,
freeing that summon from an Apocalypse key....
That abusive tyrant, that fucker...

Now I have to bear this life,
drying my face and cleaning my sin
waiting for redemption by my own knife
Would I die on my knees, praying for a queen?

I lived the dream of nymph and men
But now the nightmares come again

Grito desgarrador producido a las 9:42:00 p. m.




There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament