}
...
\m/

***Little Raven***



There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament
\m/
abril 28, 2006

(The Relicking Of Cadaverous Wounds) [Edited version][In extremis]

I remember the times, when we solved everything with the "rock-paper-scissors" system. I thought I was a God. But, it was not even true

(...)

I feel:

  • Sadness
  • Guilt
  • Disbelief in mankind
  • Fear
  • Guilt
  • Fear
  • Guilt
  • repeat while guilt !=false;

(...)

Someone that's no longer in this world told me: "The way thinks can be fucked-up are too funny" Wrong again, it's not funny, but grotesque.

I really want to know what's going on inside this carcass. But, I feel the empty, I feel the minute of decay. And guilt. And fear.

break;

(...)

Somehow, I know what I'm going to do. And that's what I fear the most...

(...)

"The cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and ocean soul is nothing but a name"

(...)

I can feel the weight of the zero, on my shoulders, too. You know what I'm talking 'bout

(...)

Algun dia, puede que lo publique entero. Pero no quiero exponerme, capaz.

Oh, comportate en Baires. Y relax, vas a ver que cuando vuelvas vamos a estar todos (al menos un poco)mejor :-)

Grito desgarrador producido a las 8:13:00 p. m.




There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament