}
...
\m/

***Little Raven***



There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament
\m/
abril 25, 2006

Pieces of cr#p
(O "el segundo post")

Wieder sprachlos - herzlich hiflos - und beschamt
So trete ich heute vor sie...

Objetivo no puedo ser, asi que

Take away the wine
For restlessness plagues me....
I am assailed by a spectre profounder
Than hatred and grief or the sum of their hideous crime

Porque, antes que nada, todo era asi:

"Will I ever find the one I've waiting for a thousand years?"
but the answer to this question lies within the confines of your (hopes and) fears.
"Heal me, feel me, reveal and seal me! Shed a light upon my lonely soul!"
But there is no-one (no other being) on the outside to make you whole ...

Hasta que paso, y coso:

I felt like
Being a part of something
Something I was always
trying to achieve
I felt like
Being a part of something
Something that lasts

Definitivamente,

I shalt suffer this confessional mime

Uno llora, porque es un idealista tonto y cree que

Love would have conquered all
But for the Rapture
That ancient plan for my defeat
Denied Faith skies that would have set Her free
It seems again dreams wend to capture

Es tiempo de sentirse mal, pero a la vez de:

My dreams unroll
Ten thousand fold
Their world will never take me
They will never desecrate my soul

Igual, alguien deberia explicar por que la humanidad esta asi. Mis motivos son obvios, pero alla va el resto del mundo lamentandose y golpeandose el pecho...

Warum so tief?
Und warum so schrecklich verloren?
Warum vor ihr?
Warum nur wieder vor ihr?

*Sigh*

Christ you bastard!

Grito desgarrador producido a las 1:50:00 p. m.




There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament