}
...
\m/

***Little Raven***



There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament
\m/
agosto 11, 2005

Confessional mime

Oh, you know all my feelings
I could kill 'em all
I would make 'em fall
Just for you

"All dreams end here
Where our cries began
resounding to museums
of a world we believed
neverending"

And I could slay my soul
But no one would win...
Life has so many spins
We won't escape from this storm

"I'm tired of telling stories
With this ghostvoice of mine...
So you can say you don't
believe in ghosts"

And in this sea of nothingness
I know I won't sleep
'cause all night I'll weep
Endless tears of worship

"We lost each other
We slide unnoticeably
In hallucinatory orbit
Around the sun
The black sun
Oh black sun"

I wonder about my life
If everything it used to long for
Is not with me anymore
Damnation was cast on me

"And the miracle is that
Nothing has happened
Nothing has a history
Or a name...

Only the voice
Of falling Snow"

Grito desgarrador producido a las 10:24:00 a. m.




There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.

mi flog
youtube
Balu
Xavi + Lén = (L)
dp's
poolie
nassty
teb's
cc's
Otakilla
letterman
demon tournament